Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BosBuzz Book Group June 2011

On Monday, June 13, at 6 pm, Boswell’s Books will be hosting the second in a series of monthly book discussion groups, continuing though August. Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie is the darkly playful first installment to Bradley’s Flavia de Luce mystery series. Part little girl, part sleuth, and part mad scientist, young Flavia must solve a murder, for which the prime suspect is her father.                 

      “I wish I could say I was afraid, but I wasn’t. Quite the contrary. This is by far the most interesting thing that had ever happened to me in my entire life.” (Flavia de Luce)                                                                            

We recommend that you read the book ahead of  time and come prepared to discuss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment